Tuesday, July 10

Busy, Busy B

This post is dedicated to anyone who has been checking my blog and wondering if I dropped off the face of the earth in the last week. I did not. Here is what I have been up to recently:

My nephew Joe E.'s dance recital:





Portraits for my sister-in-law Nikki and her father, Roger:



Construction in Farmington, as seen in a post below. Head here for a slideshow:



Lakeville's Panorama of Progress festival:



(Taken during a wheel barrow race at the Beach Bash, a special event for teenagers)

Bluegrass Festival at the Dakota County Fairgrounds:



Farmington historical house profiles:





3-year Portraits of Jameson:



I took Jameson's portraits today, which also happens to be his mother's birthday. Happy birthday, Jolynn!

Full posts on each will come as I am able.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! You HAVE been busy!