Tuesday, December 4

Sweet New Wheels

note: future baby posts can be found on my new blog, Spellbound Baby.


(I'm 23 weeks, or about five and a half months here)



While I was on vacation in San Diego my family threw me an early baby shower. Among the mound of awesome gifts bestowed upon Spellbound Baby was this stroller, which we came in the mail yesterday and was assembled this evening. We brought the baby over to get acquainted with its ride.

It's amazing how much thought goes into choosing each of these baby things. After what seemed like a complicated series of algorithms, we decided on this one because it offered us a full sized stroller that was light weight.

Plus, it matches the blog =)

Thanks for the stroller Dad and Sally. I'll post more pictures of the baby shower once I get them from my mom.






1 comment:

Amy said...

Aw, you look so cute! And that is a pretty sweet ride!