Thursday, August 13

Clocky's illegitimate son, Andy



I'm sure you thought the Clocky Saga (featured here and here) had ended. Surely there can't be more clocks masquerading as men or acting as poorly chosen mascots loose in the collective consciousness.

Wrong.

Meet Andy, Clocky's illegitimate handyman son, whom I met in downtown San Diego last month:



Apparently Andy is so distraught over the distance between him and his father that he forgot how to use the letter "i," opting, instead, to spell words such as "time" and "smile" with a "y."

As if the clock character wasn't beating the we're-available-around-the-clock concept into our heads enough, they had to add a word pun. What's funny is that wherever I find a Clocky, I'm sure to find a terrible tag line. I call this The Curse of Clocky.

1 comment:

Derrick said...

Yes. Awesome! Yes. Epic!