Thursday, January 1

Overheard in the Walsh Home

Joe, after picking up the remote control: "Oh my God I just hit previous channel and it was another Tournament of Roses Parade!"

Brooke: "I know, I was watching two of them. That way when the commercials came on I could flip to the other one."

Later, as I am blogging.

Brooke: "Is it called the 'Tournament of Roses' or the 'Tournament of Rose Bowl?'"

Joe: "I dunno, what are you doing, getting a live feed?!"

When my knitting needles arrive on Saturday I think I will officially become an old lady.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Haha, it's all good. I'm an old lady right along with you. I am excited that you are knitting, that is one craft that I have not been able to master.

Amy said...

Oh, and I COMPLETELY FORGOT to watch the Tournament of Roses parade. I'm kind of upset about it.