Thursday, December 21

A White Christmas...Almost




Melting chunks of snow were plopping off of the roofs and hoods of cars as I returned from work. It made the freeway look like a giant snowball fight between the vehicles.

At work, I was arroused from copy edits to find huge snowflakes falling front the sky. Several co-workers and I were excited, hoping we might get a white Christmas, after all. But another was quick to note it was going to heat up and would probably melt before Monday.

Oh well, a girl can hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I got used to the daily blogging. It became a reliable source of entertainment, even if only for a few minutes. It's now been two days since your last blog and I don't know what to do with myself. :-) I just thought you'd like to know that your readers are out there and eagerly waiting. :-)

~Amy :-)