Saturday, December 23

Wii like thanksgiving

Because it's Christmas eve-eve, (and because I still haven't posted these pictures) I am going to blog about thanksgiving and the wii adventures that went on there. I can't seem to get tired of making Wii puns, thanks to my brother-in-law, James the Wii Enthusiast. This was my first thanksgiving in Minnesota and it didn't disappoint, though I missed my family in California. First, the food:



It was Alison's first turkey. It was so good, I even tasted a bite.



The Chef, the Carver and the Turkey:



Jell-o Stars:





Then Kellie learned that corn cob pipes are much more functional than corn cob glasses:



Then Wii played Baseball:









And boxing:


You've got to love a game system that makes it plausible for a five-year-old to beat his dad the first day he plays:



At dusk I captured the trees in their front yard:






The next day we went shopping. I don't think anyone bought anything (it's not the same now that Marshall Fields is gone), but we found this in the parking lot:




Merry Christmas eve-eve!

No comments: