Friday, February 9

Vacation, Had to Get Away ...

... from the cold (I wish you could have come, Joe).


So, I decided because I had so many requests to stow away people in my bags and bring them to warmth, I would do some blogging while I was here to keep you updated on my trip.


We left Minneapolis at 9:30 last night and arrived in Vegas at just before 11. Then our flight, which was supposed to leave at 11:59 was delayed.


Of course, there are worst places to be stranded than the Vegas airport.


(note: in the interest of saving time during my vacation, these pictures will not have my cool blog boarder on them)

This vacation finds the return of our own traveling gnome, Woodward:







This morning, I woke up to these old friends:







(Now, this is why I need a marco tube extender)










No comments: