Saturday, February 10

Waffles, Gnomes and Sunlight

We started out Friday heading to the Waffles Spot ( a breakfast joint nestled into the Kings Inn on Hotel Circle ). True to it's name, the restaurant serves great waffles. My mom and Kellie were excitedly playing with "Henry the Gnome" ( pictured ). For those of you that don't know Henry, he's a recordable plush toy that speaks in a high, quick voice. It's pretty funny.











Then we headed to Fashion Valley mall to do some shopping.

Here are Kellie and I basking in the sunlight.







As I was helping my mom take a picture of me basking, the on/off switch to my camera broke off. I immediately headed to a good camera store I know in Little Italy. The problem isn't too serious and it can be fixed relatively easily, but I am going to need to order a part when I get back to Minnesota.

I can still turn on my camera, but it is more difficult. The woman I talked to at the camera shop said that turning it on and off now won't harm the camera anymore, so I plan to. But, if the pictures slow down for the next few weeks, that's why.

We went to Miguels where I did not take any pictures, then I headed to hang out with my good friend Christie ( the one who gave me the CDs in the plastic bag, blogged about previously ).

* Photos of me were taken by my mom, Victoria.

No comments: