Sunday, February 17

My Birthday Gift to You

It's my birthday. This year, I'm giving you the gift of the craziest birthday song ever created (courtesy of Saturday Night Live and Jack Black).




I expect you all to learn this song and recite it from memory for my next birthday.

____________________________________________________________________

And I'll also offer this aside about music infomercials:

The other night I fell asleep with the TV on and started having a dream that involved a bunch of 70s music. Right before I woke up I came to this realization in my dream that 70s love songs were actually pretty awesome. Then I woke up to a TV trying to convince me of the same fact.

I think that's their goal, to get you to fall asleep and play enough music that you grow a subconscious attachment to their crappy cds. They're dream advertisers.

No comments: