Tuesday, February 17

Happy Birthday To Ya


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



We're headed into the city for some birthday adventures, but I wanted to continue my tradition of birthday multimedia treats with this snazzy play list. I started it off with the Beatles, because my mom has been singing it to me for the last few days.

By the way, how's the memorization of last year's song going?

Also, for your amusement, a slice of life vignette from last night:

I had read that Montessori believed your brain continues developing through your 23rd year. We were heading upstairs at 11:55 last night.

Brooke: My brain still has five minutes to develop.
Joe: That's the funniest thing I've heard all year.
Brooke: The year is still young yet.

2 comments:

Erin and Robert said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm excited to hear about the "birthday adventures" you're planning in the big city. :)

Sorry your brain stopped developing, though. Bummer.

Amy said...

That's funny. Happy Birthday! :)